Age can not be prevented, but the symptoms of aging can be slowed. Take care of your face, because the skin beautiful, healthy and clean, is a very valuable accessory.
The characteristics of skin aging:
1. Facial skin looks dull / not bright.
2. Dry skin due to moisture gradually decreased.
3. Smooth wrinkles begin to appear on the lip line (smile line), tail eyes, and forehead.
4. Many brown spots around the face.
5. Enlarged pores.
To get the skin clean, glowing and healthy, you can start from here:
1. Clean the face. Select pembesih milk if dry skin, and cleansing foam if skin oily.
2. Wear protective skin. Wear sun protective skin cream in the afternoon to ward off UV rays that damage skin. And use a night cream to keep the humidity at the time of sleep, and wear eye cream for eye wrinkles is not fast.
3. Scrub routine. Do a facial scrub once semingu that dirt was clogging the pores can be readily removed with a grain-grain smooth.
4. Wear a mask. Masks can close up the pores and provide nutrients to the skin of the face. Choose a mask that contains vitamins (read the label behind it).
5. Consumption of Vitamins. Fresh fruits containing vitamin C and good for white water and fluid intake of vitamins are beneficial for the skin.
6. Do Exercise. Walking, yoga, or other mild exercise both for ease breathing which affects the body’s metabolism.
7. Release the stress. Many ways to relieve stress, for example by exchanging thoughts with friends or doing a fun hobby.
8. Enough sleep. Getting enough sleep makes your skin to rest and restore damaged cells.
9. Healthy Eating. Avoid fatty foods in excess, such as meat or beans.